Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How SQL Server is better RDBMS than other?

Recently Pinal Dave – SQL Server MVP, conducted a survey on ‘How SQL Server is better RDBMS?’. He offered his MSDN Subscription (worth $11,899 (USD) ) for best comments. To join him Madhivanan – SQL Server MVP also offered his MSDN Subscription to the best comments as well. If you are interested the Pro’s of SQL Server over other RDBMS applications, I would suggest to visit Pinal’s blog linked above.



Since this was a chance to express my thoughts on SQL Server, I provided my thoughts on SQL Server and my comments got selected as best comments…. You can see my comments on Pinal’s Blog here

Pinal, Madhivanan and Jacob Sebastian together have made my day today. Thank you Pinal!!!

Regards,
Sajid

No comments:

Post a Comment